Monday, March 14, 2005

Works been cool lately even if everyone has gone mental as its last financial month and they all want the money in for their yearly figures. I have given up caring for my target I only got 60% though compared to other clerks who only got 20-25 % I’m proud hehe.

Despite the clerks being pants and not getting near 20k targets they are raising them to 30k this year, weirdos. It’s all part of the boss’ mission to get a million pounds for the family department. There is still hope we could make a million this year so tomorrow we are having a firm billing day, no clients just billing and file management. Boring day ahead and got knows what will be unearthed but it would be nice to see her face if we did do a million £1 000 000 o0o0o 6 zeros

I start working for a different solicitor in April, hope it goes well. I’ll get to learn different parts of family law, I’ll miss the Adoptions mind they are cool. Looking forward to a little change though, I hope we get on well.

Pay rise time is upon us as well, they sent an email last Monday saying letters will be about in the next 7 days, tomorrow is day 7 so they better be given out! We need to know whether we are going to start a rebellion against the partners!

So this ruddy house, feeling like I will never move in, every day people promise us tomorrow tomorrow you’ll have what you need tomorrow, so then I tell people tomorrow and I feel like I am lying. Well there better be something in the post tomorrow or someone gets it!! Hehe

I keep wanting to pack but I can’t be doing with living out of boxes heh

*Hugs to Tom*

1 Comments:

Blogger Skippy said...

awwwwwww hang in there. Mortgage people suck and me and floof think you should SO bug them for compo!

March 16, 2005 1:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home