Wednesday, April 27, 2005

House House House House House hahahha

Been extremely hyper lately but that’s not surprising as we finally have the house !!

Went in on Friday and it was filthy so we spent Saturday morning shopping for cleaning products and Saturday afternoon scrubbing the place from top to bottom, even managed to get my mum in on the cleaning hehe

There are more things that need to doing in the house than first thought but then that is to be expected. The people before us obviously thought they knew how to do the electrics but they never, left it in a bit of a mess but luckily for me my mums blokie is a qualified electrician which I never knew because he installs and fixes big screens and video screens in pubs (he did the video wall on the stairs in the K hehe) anyho0o0o he’s going to fix it for us and I’ll have to sell my electric cooker and buy a gas one so I’ll be able to get a nice built in one that fits perfectly in my pretty kitchen

We actually get to move in on Sunday HOORAY! o0o I really can’t wait it’s going to be cool! Really need to get the packing sorted but it is sooooo boring I’ll probably enjoy it more on Saturday hehe

There is life outside the house.

Saturday we went to a wee party at Lee’s despite fighting to stay awake it was fuuun, it’s always nice to see everyone had a nice chat with skippy and caroline about housey things so no one is able to escape it really.

Exams are looming and until today I have managed to sit in my own world and ignore them but in college today we all realised how little we actually know and panicked somewhat. I’ve ordered a revision manual in the hope if I can cram on that there is some hope.

A girl I work with started doing the same course this year, she has been signed off with stress due to the exams god help her when she gets to third year !

Think I am getting this stupid bug that’s going around. Had strange feeling in my stomach for a few days and getting a little snotty I think it’s just my total hyperactivness that is keeping me from feeling really rubbish.

Ah well I have empty boxes that need to be filled because for some reason they just won’t fill themselves!

3 Comments:

Blogger Skippy said...

aww so exciting and BOSS you know an electrician they're blimmin expensive!

April 28, 2005 12:06 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

o0oh congrats and i hope the move goes well digi x

April 28, 2005 9:00 pm  
Blogger Tom said...

Hurrah! It's finally time!

April 28, 2005 9:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home