Monday, April 18, 2005

o0o0o been bouncing around work like a lo0on today still so excited about the house, doesn't help me stay calm when other people start getting excited for me hehe

Friday can't come fast enough! Thank god it's a really busy week in work to keep me occupied!

I rang riverside to tell them I was leaving and my letter was in the post, we've got a new housing officer so I was having a natter with him and he said he would let me off with 2 weeks rent as long as I got my keys to him before 12 on Tuesday 3 May, what a time to get a decent housing officer! That's cool so saves me paying £110 which I can spend on pretty house things.

It's a pain that the move has taken so long, really need to get my head down for my exams so I can't pull the place apart until after them really. Also think we'll leave the party until the Saturday after my exams, so possible date is Saturday 11 June so keep that day free kids :)

Ah well I can't sit here all night, I have packing to do WOOHOO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home