Thursday, April 21, 2005

#Oh My Gosh#

oo yay tomorrow is the day we get the keys it's rather cool :) The money actually came in a day early so I was again bouncing around the office because I watched aaaaall of the house pennies go into client account and tomorrow there won't be any delays at all, I will probably spend the morning staring at the screen waiting for the money to go out hehe

Work has been strange, my old boss has been quite funny with me and the solicitor I work for now. People have been telling me that new boss has been singing my praises so I've been getting a big head :) So between us we have decided she's being funny with us because she gave me away and as the song goes #you don't know what you've got till it's gone# hehe Old boss's room is an absolute mess and I did feel quite sorry for her today but I had lots of work today so didn't tidy it

o0o0o House hehehe

t'was my mum's birthday today so yay for her and yay for H's mum and my friends dad and the Queen hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home