Monday, April 04, 2005

Well I have had a lovely weekend.

Tom and I pootled up to Durham for the blessing. It was lovely to see Ellie and Luke and the baby is goooooorgeous, want one hehehe. The nappies, puke and dribble made me want one more which is weird. Hmm can’t wait for this broody feeling to go away!!

Before the blessing I took myself off for a walk around where they live and it’s beautiful, everyone was so nice saying good morning as I strolled along, I wish I lived somewhere like that, I’d probably be a lot fitter too hehe.

The blessing was lovely and she was so well behaved and there was a little do afterwards with cake mmmm luckily I sat with Luke’s sister who loves cake just as much so we didn’t feel piggy going to be one of the first to dig into them hehe

The do was in a room in the church and they had covered a sign up so it read “suffer little children” with a picture of Jesus below hehe Tom pointed it out, trust him to spot it.

We got back this afternoon and when I got back in there was a message from venmores chasing me again about this house, I can’t wait to move, not just to get out of here but to get venmores off my back! The sellers are back from holiday now and went to see their solicitors today to deal with the queries we had, venmores wanted to know if we were happy but their solicitors haven’t got in touch yet, maybe tomorrow \o/

To my lubberly twinner who isn’t even in this country

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Sorry it’s late but I’m a wee bit dizzy :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home