Wednesday, June 01, 2005

I've been thinking a lot today. In fact I've been a lot lately, Tom keeps asking me what's wrong so I obviously pull stupid faces when I think heh.

Anyhoo while trying to revise and thinking to myself, did we actually does this in college?? (The answer is probably no, she never used the manual the course provides us with, we skipped the ends of subjects she was teaching us and didn't finish the course off!) I started to panic a bit today, which is a good ting really, I'm not used to not panicking about exams. Never confident enough to go in thinking I know it but I was feeling oh fuck it if I fail, not my fault college was shite. I'm sort of babbling. Trying to cram has mad me go into over load and I have about a million things running through my head at the same time.

There was actually going to be a point to this post but I have completely forgotten what it was !!

Maybe the hut on a beach selling hand made sea shell necklaces and then eventually expanding into home made sun screen is in fact a fabulous idea. Law is so sensible, I'm bored of being sensible. Everything seems to sensible at the moment, although I am absolutely loving the having a house thing being sensible, its cool.

There has been so much bad news going around lately and having to realise that we are in fact grown ups and have to deal with bad things, life was easiest at 15 being a complete scall sitting on chaffers running field with a bottle of 20/20. I know lots of people disapprove of people doing that, but looking back on it there were great friends and we all had a laugh with out harming anyone (maybe harming our young livers though heh) Going to the Paradox was quite funny as well, you got too old to go there once you were 17 though hehe.

Hmm I really have gone off on a tangent. Really what was the point?

Right I have confused myself some what so I shall go start making Toms tea heh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home