Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Lets have a little update.

The weekend was Joolia's birthday and we went and had a cool BBQ at her house. There was plenty of swing ball playing and I really wanted ago but theyw ere scary watching them play as it got quite violent when hitting the ball, get to close and lose a body part hehe

Sunday I had to work, booooo, went and gave balloons to kids at the families live event in Shake-a-bush and it was pants, last years event at I M Marsh was supposed to be a laugh but this year it was fathers day, aintree show and race for life so it was empty. I only volunteered in an effort to make work pay for me to do my degree so when I decide to quit law I can have a degree that people recognise rather than ILEX that no one has ever heard of unless they are involved in law.

Race for life. A huge well done to everyone who ran in the race for life. I think that event bankrupted me so many people did it but it was for a great charity and ever deserves a pat on the back, proud of you all, one of my friends managed to do it in just under 27 minutes :o I'm supposed to be running a 5k with her soon I hall be left behind!

So training is underway for my upcoming runs. The first one being the corporate cup run for work to raise money for something or other, I don't really know. Lovely lady I go to work and college with got bamboozled into doing the run then paniced and begged me to do it and I couldn't say no, plus it would be another plus thing for me representing the firm in the hope they'll stop being tight and give me a few grand for my degree hehe

Also seeing this run as a practice run for the 5k in September. Did I write about this already? Hmm if so I shall say it again! I am doing the hydro active women's 5k run in September. Women can enter and raise money for any charity of their choice and I shall be raising money for cystic fibrosis. It's a condition I've never really thought of before and I didn't really know what it was until recently. It's fab cause so you shall all be sponsoring me, or else hehehe

Already started on the raising money for CF by giving Joolia a pound for the purple wrist band in aid of CF and having a lot of people asking me what it is for which leads me to telling them abut my race, hoping I can talk a few barristers into sponsoring me hehe already roped some of my nice clients into coughing up so must make sure their case doesn't finish before I run.

Check out the CF website for more info Click Here!

I treated myself to a groovy new watch from ebay. It has flashing stars on the face hehe it's rather distracting while I am trying to type in work as I find myself getting bored and then going OO Look it flashes (I'm quite sad really :) )

Thank that's all for now, going to collapses on the beanbag as that swim has worn me out. I started sinking after a while hehe

oo incase I am too lazy to blog tomorrow...

Happy Birthday Nichola :)

tata
xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home