Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Quick update.

Housewarming ruled so a big thank you to all that came, the night was fun and it made a change being a noisy neighnour than living next to one, it was very funny, not looking forward to seeing the vids that Skip made of the singing hehe

Evil Girls night was fun. Second nature were fab even if we did nearly miss them hehe everyone looked fab, H says she is ging to get me dressed in PVC next time, lol!

Joined the gym tonight as the chlorine in the pool makes me not want to go hehe well the gym is way to hi tech for me you have this magic key that shows what machines you worked on and how ong you did so that the trainers can review you, no slacking there. Some of the machines rule as they have TV, radios and even PS2s on them! Really enjoyed it so should be fit for my run for CF in September.

Speaking of runs I have the corporate cup 5k run next week (ARGH!) It was supposed to be just for a laugh and we were going to jsut walk around but me and my friend Gemma have been put in a team of 2 together (teams are supposed to have 4) the marketing lady called us G Force lol Gemma now says she is really going to go for it so i tihnk she has been secretly training and wil run it super fast. Ah well at least Gaynor will skip around with me.

Well going to go to sleep so I can wake up with achy joints :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home