Sunday, August 14, 2005

Feeling much better now :)

I have had a fun weekend. We went to Tom’s parent’s home for tea and it was lovely and Tom’s mum saw a great idea for our kitchen and we went for a walk to the show room to see it and I really liked it, o0o I can’t wait to get this house done :)

While we were driving home we got a text about a wee shindig at Mike’s so we went along. Had a very enjoyable night sitting and laughing at Tom, Kayte and their nature commentary and also Al and Mark winning the European cup heh. Our pictures came out great and Tom will upload them later

Three weeks today is when I do the run for cystic fibrosis so it’s about time I started collecting sponsors, soooo, if anyone fancies sponsoring me please let me know by email, through Tom or visit Just Giving to sponsor me online :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home