Saturday, August 20, 2005

I got my exam results this week, a day early as well, buggers. I opened it up after it being sat on teh floor for half an hour and holy fook I actually passed one. Horrendous subjects that I thought I had failed both but I passed European Law (how??) but failed land which was great and the partners in work were like everyone fails land so it's great. Now got to start learning the subject again but the thing is I really don't care how restictive coneants are effected by common law and equity and what the differences are if the land happens to be registered or unregistered YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWN. but I do need to pass because then I am exempt from land if/when I do my degree.

Got the 5k run 2 weeks tomorrow which Gaynor is going to do with me again so it will probably be another jog rather than a run because we are too busy laughing again hehe If you haven't sponsored me YOU SHOULD hehe well you don't have to but it would be nice :p

off to see a band tonight, don't know who or where or when hehe hopefully they will be good.

Think that's all for now.

My life has been rated:
Click to find out your rating!
See what your rating is!
Created by bart666

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done on passing and all the best for the land resit and the run!
I've been a good girl and sponsored you, so no shouting at me!!!

August 21, 2005 1:57 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

August 21, 2005 2:03 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

August 21, 2005 2:23 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

August 21, 2005 2:47 am  
Blogger Tom said...

NAUGHTY SPAMMERS!!! BAD!

August 27, 2005 12:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home