Sunday, October 09, 2005

Birthdays, snot and excessive alcohol!

Blimey it’s been a long time since I updated this thing!

Well I had my birthday which was lovely! It seems so long ago! I got some lovely pressies, THANK YOU! Plus Tom baked me a rather tasty cake and made a good mess of the kitchen and himself as well :)

It was also Mr Nick’s birthday and everyone gathered around at Lee’s to celebrate. After a few drinks GaryBobSephi suggested alcoholic haribo melty goop so we packed Mike off to the garage to buy some tangfastics, placed then in a bowl, added a liberal amount of vodka, melt until gooey in the microwave then place in fridge to set. We placed it in the freezer for about 5 minutes, got bored and ate it warm and dribbley and bring on SUGAR RUSH!

The day after that I had a hang over, I don’t get hang over *TOUCH WOOD* that is the second in my life and man I felt ill! We (Tom Gary and Me) went to Kayte’s café to eat it was yummy then went to Tesco’s all the time trying to disguise the fact that I wanted to crawl into a dark corner and feel sorry for myself! Still felt ill on the Monday too so I won’t be having that again.

Plus I noticed as well when I get very drunk my cheeks go numb…

Then last week me and Gem decided to go to a barristers party thing they run to make us give them our work, I mean free alcohol, why have we not been going to these before?? It was a fab night, got stupidly drunk again yay. Then Me Gem and Adam went for a little dance in another bar then headed for the last train home. While very drunk on the station Gemma said that someone looked like James Blunt so we obviously started singing you’re beautiful, I only remembered this fact when I heard that song the next day plus the bloke looked NOTHING like James Blunt. Gem was hung over the next day and drove home in her PJs and work shoes hehe

I have lots of snot in me and its annoying me because I can’t breathe but I can’t blow my nose RAR I wish it would go away I have had it for a week!


It is Luke’s birthday today HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUKE! Though do you even read this??

Next birthday on my list is Toms’ wo0o0o. To celebrate we booked the whole week off :) Plus there is a party at our house on Saturday so come on over with your party hats on :)

We finally got around to booking our holiday today. We’re off to Philadelphia to shop, say hello to Martin if we can, shop, go see liberty bell, shop, go to the aquarium, shop, go and see where Rocky was filmed and run up the stairs, shop and possibly if time allows a little bit of shopping.

Martin do you read this as well? If you do, is it freezing cold in November?? Hehe

Well that will do for now off to make a list of things for Tom to do this week :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Skippy said...

its cold in philly in november - you might get snow!

October 10, 2005 1:02 pm  
Blogger little_velvet_lady said...

yay!!! give martin a huge massive massive hug from me and ruffle his head :)

:D o0o0o0o0o SNOW

October 11, 2005 10:46 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home