Saturday, November 12, 2005

43 sleeps until Christmas

10 sleeps to the audit of files in work that I miss mwahahaha

8 sleeps until HOLIDAY!

I can't waaaaait :) save for the flight I keep saying I'm not going to let it scare me this time but I keep freaking out when I think of it hehe

Been buying the last of the little bits we need to take away, today was gloves its exciting.

so life has been fairly uneventful lately. We went to watch the fireworks in Sefton park which was nice, sinking in mood rules haha the piccis are on Tom's flickr if you haven't already seen them.

Work has been a bit pants. My mate Gem is sunning herself in the Dominican republic, well I say sunning herself according to the BBC weather its raining and thunderstorms all this week hehe.

I have a dizzy cow moment as well, not really had a major one of those since moving in with Tom, I'm trying to prove I'm not a ditz! This week I managed to knock the iron off the ironing board and burn through our rug hehe. The rug was form Toms folks and they were coming around on Friday, I was mortified although every one else I told just laughed at me. Just means need to get decorating when we come home so I can get a new rug hehe.

Right must buy a new oven now, yay cooking things and them actually sitting in the oven and not coming out still uncooked or burnt to a crisp!!

2 Comments:

Blogger little_velvet_lady said...

o0o00o0o0o holiday

must bit ditz month, cos i've been the same, forgetting things, breaking things, generally doing everthing slightly wrong in work, saying the wrong thing ... nightmare, your not alone *hugs*

November 14, 2005 9:56 am  
Blogger Tom said...

Gem's a walking hazard :-) Wouldn't have her any other way heh.

November 14, 2005 6:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home