Sunday, December 04, 2005

New Kitchen


New Kitchen
Originally uploaded by Gemma B.

Well no time to sit and relax after coming back from holiday. Nope we have been building our kitchen all week. I tell ya, never again. If I ever need a new kitchen in the future I am paying that extra bit to get some blokies to come and fit it!

It’s been tiring but fun and its great at the end of the day when you see the progress that has been made. One side is looking some what kitchen like (just don’t lift the worktops they’re not secured yet hehe)

Got some pictures of the work we have done this week. Back tow work this week so we get to finish the cupboards next weekend and try and decide what colour I want to do the walls as they’re not to pretty at present.

Got my lovely new cooker installed and it cooks woohoo. Nicely cooked Christmas dinner is on the cards now with a good kitchen and a cooker that cooks :)

Speaking of Christmas, it’s so very close now! We went Christmas shopping today but still no better off present wise hehe. We bought our new Christmas tree today a lovely 6 foot one. We got some lights to go on it but that’s it, need to get some decs this week \o/

Can’t believe it’s already time to go back to work. Gemma has been feeling quite depressed as she is back form her holidays as well but I wasn’t there o her return so she is on our pod alone. In a way it will be nice to go back to work as I get to see all the girlies plus they are decorating the office tomorrow so yay the only problem I have is the work waiting there for me haha Ah well shouldn’t complain to much as there is only 3 work weeks left until Christmas week off \o/

Hmm I wonder if they have had the annual should we open between Christmas and New Year Vote, I hope No won again!!

o0o0o time to cook tea in my almost done kitchen :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home