Monday, May 29, 2006


oo so not updated in a while but I have been living in my own little world for a while.

I have finished college, no more classes ever ever ever! Well I say this but work keeps telling me that I will want to go on and get more qualifications ARGH I want them over with.

I have my exams next week. This time next week I will have completed one and one on Wednesday. Then a break for a few months and re-sit land bore, I really have to pass that and then qualify at Christmas, that would be a cool Christmas present to myself!!

Well the kitchen is finished, I love it so so much. I think Thomas and I need to have another party. A come see our kitchen and I have finished my exams hooray party hehe.

Work has been absolutely manic. We have had 5 fee earners off so juggling so much work between the people left most of it ended up on me and Gem and we were kid of getting pissed off until we got paid on Wednesday and they gave us a special bonus for being so great hehe so again work was great \o/

Only in work for 2 days this week and have so much crap to clear from my desk, I think I need to grow an extra pair of arms by tomorrow hehe.

I have let my hair down this weekend.

Friday we went into town for a meal and then to meet Gary and Georgina to watch X-Men 3 only Gary hadn’t booked the tickets when it was sold out hehe we went back to ours and they watched alien while I fell asleep on the bean bag :)

Saturday was Lee’s birthday night out. It was ten tonnes of fun. We met in lee’s for drinks and presents. We then went to the swan and had more drinks and good conversation, time seemed to fly by while in there and we only got the K just before 1. I accidentally had more drinks after saying to myself I was going to drink water when I got in there and danced away. My neck is still sore from dancing about. Each time I look up after reading my book my neck keeps clicking, it’s a horrible noise heh.

Last night was the karaoke. I was a little mopey after I decided to be sensible and stay in with my books for company although felt great at the amounts of work I got done. It sounded like much fun was had there also and damn I missed H singing, next time hey.

This weekend will be another one for fun. It’s Nichola’s hen do with a weekend at a spar, I am so so gutted I can’t go but I know I wouldn’t relax as I have an exam on the Monday.

We were also going to have an attempt at seeing X Men again and it’s Al’s birthday night out. It will be another fun weekend if my head hasn’t exploded by then :)

Luke and Ellie have had their second baby so congratulations to them :)

Ah well back to my revision, I’ve spent plenty of time typing them up and colour coding them, I just need to memorise them now heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home